Plymouth To Heathrow Airport Minicab Transfer
Transfer from Plymouth To Heathrow by taxi :
Taxi Transfer from Plymouth to Heathrow with a saloon car (Toyota Prius or Similar) will take approximately 4 Hours, 30 Minutes.Plymouth To Heathrow Transfer will cost approximately £372 for a standard saloon car, which can carry 4 passengers, 2 check-in luggages and 2 hand luggage.The total mileage will be 203 Miles.
Plymouth is a coastal city located in the South West of England. It is the largest city in Devon and one of the largest in the South West region, with a population of around 260,000 people. Plymouth is situated on the south coast of Devon, on the border with Cornwall, and has a rich maritime history.
The city is known for its natural harbor, which has been a key strategic location for centuries. Plymouth has played an important role in English history, with many significant events occurring in the city, such as the departure of the Pilgrims on the Mayflower in 1620, and the bombing of the city during World War II.
Today, Plymouth is a thriving city with a diverse economy, including industries such as marine engineering, healthcare, and education. The city is home to several universities, including Plymouth University and the University of St Mark and St John, and has a large student population.
Here are some of the famous places to visit in Plymouth:
- Plymouth Hoe: This is a large public park on a headland overlooking the Plymouth Sound. It has stunning views of the harbor and the sea and is home to the iconic Smeaton`s Tower lighthouse. The Hoe is also the site of the Plymouth Naval Memorial, which commemorates sailors who died in both World Wars.
- National Marine Aquarium: This is the largest aquarium in the UK and has over 70 exhibits featuring marine life from around the world. It is a popular destination for families and visitors interested in marine biology.
- Royal William Yard: This is a historic naval victualing yard that has been converted into a vibrant mixed-use development. It features a range of restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops, and is a popular destination for foodies and shoppers.
- The Barbican: This is the historic heart of Plymouth, with narrow cobbled streets, historic buildings, and a bustling waterfront. It is home to a range of independent shops, cafes, and restaurants, and is a great place to explore Plymouth`s maritime history.
- Plymouth Gin Distillery: This is the oldest working gin distillery in England and has been producing gin since 1793. Visitors can take a guided tour of the distillery, learn about the history of gin, and sample the award-winning Plymouth Gin.
HIRE MINICAB TO PLYMOUTH FROM HEATHROW AIRPORT:
There are two major ways to travel to Plymouth city from Heathrow Airport.
- By hiring London’s traditional taxi (Black-Cab).
- By hiring a private minicab.
By hiring London’s Traditional Taxi (Black-Cab):
- London’s traditional taxi is also another way to travel but the cost is a bit higher, It will charge you around 340-pounds.
By hiring private minicab:
- Hiring a private minicab is way better because it reduces the trouble and gives you door-to-door transportation. Britannia Airport Cars provides the best service that saves your worthy time because while traveling through local transport it will be a hassle for you to travel all the way from airport to station or bus terminal with luggage. Our service offers you pick-up at your footstep and drop-off right at your destination with free meet and greets services at the airport. It costs you more than local transport but it eliminates all your annoyance. Our normal saloon carries a minimum of four passengers but local transport costs you 171 pounds each. You can hire your private car from the airport to your destination. We are around 40% cheaper than traditional taxis(black-cab).
Why should you hire Our Plymouth Minicab?
- Over 1,000,000 Satisfied Customers.
- 50% Cheapest from Competitors.
- Flight Monitoring- Free Meet and Greet Services.
- 45 Mins Free Waiting.
- 5% Lifetime discount on signing up.
- 24/7 Customer services.
- Fixed Price- No Hidden Cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q-How much is a taxi from Plymouth to Heathrow Airport?
Ans- It will cost you £306 approx. from Plymouth City to Heathrow Airport.
Q-How do I get from Plymouth to Heathrow Airport?
Ans- There are four different ways to get Plymouth from Heathrow Airport.
- By bus.
- By train.
- By minicab.
- By London traditional taxis.
Q-How far is Plymouth to Heathrow Airport?
Ans- Plymouth is around 198 miles away from Heathrow airport which takes approx. 03 hours and 40 minutes.
Q-How can I book a taxi from Plymouth to Heathrow Airport?
Ans-You can book a prepaid minicab which receives you at the airport or you can get a traditional taxi (Black-Cab) right after arrival.
Q-Does your taxi service operates 24/7 from Plymouth to Heathrow Airport?
Ans- YES! We work 24/7 and also provide 24/7 customer care with a flight monitoring facility to reduce your hassle in case your flight is rescheduled.
Q-How long does it take by taxi from Plymouth to Heathrow Airport?
Ans- it takes around 03 hours and 40 minutes towards Plymouth by taxi.
All Answers to your questions regarding travel from Plymouth to Heathrow
How can I travel from Plymouth to Heathrow?
You can take a train, bus or book a private taxi with us to travel from Plymouth to Heathrow.
How long does it take from Plymouth to Heathrow?
The travel time varies depending on the mode of transportation. On average, it takes around 4 Hours, 30 Minutes.
What is the cheapest way to get from Plymouth to Heathrow?
Taking a bus or train is usually the most economical option for traveling from Plymouth to Heathrow.
Should I use public transport or a Heathrow Airport taxi to Luton Airport?
It depends on your preference and budget. Public transport is cost-effective, while a taxi offers convenience, speed and safety.
How can I book a taxi from Plymouth to Heathrow?
You can book a taxi online through our website or you can call or whatsapp us!
Should I pre-book my Plymouth to Heathrow transfer?
Pre-booking is recommended, especially during peak travel times, to ensure availability and secure a better rate.
What comes included with a taxi from Plymouth to Heathrow?
With every airport pick-up we include services such as flight tracking (we monitor the flight status and arrange your pickup accordingly), meet and greet (our driver will greet you at the arrivals terminal with a name board). All pickup and dropoff charges are also included
Other car types which you can use to travel from Plymouth to Heathrow
|Taxi cost from Plymouth to Heathrow with a Saloon Car
(Toyota Prius or Similar)
|Taxi cost from Plymouth to Heathrow with a Executive-Saloon Car
(Mercedes E Class or Similar)
|Taxi cost from Plymouth to Heathrow with a MPV5 Car
(Vauxhall Zafira or Similar)
|Taxi cost from Plymouth to Heathrow with a MPV6 Car
(Ford Galaxy or Similar)
|Taxi cost from Plymouth to Heathrow with a MPV8 Car
(Ford Tourneo or Similar)
|Taxi cost from Plymouth to Heathrow with a 14-Seater Car
(Hyundai I800 & Ford Tourneo or Similar)
Other information regarding travel from Plymouth to other destinations
Our Latest Guide Posts
Taxi Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 to RH18 Forest Row
Taxi Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 to RH18 Forest Row-This page is for the taxi information between Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 and RH18 Forest RowRead More
Cheap Southend Taxi
Discover for the best value Southend airport transfers to various UK airports. Experience a hassle-free journeyour top-notch service across London and the entire UK.Read More
Taxi Transfer from EC2N Guildhall Street to Gatwick airport south terminal
Taxi Transfer from EC2N Guildhall Street to Gatwick airport south terminal-Taxi Transfer information between Gatwick Airport South Terminal and EC2N GuildhallRead More
Taxi Transfer from KT17 Ewell to Heathrow Airport terminal 4
Taxi Transfer from KT17 Ewell to Heathrow Airport terminal 4-Taxi Transfer information between Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 and KT17 EwellRead More
Premier Airport Transfer from Gatwick to West Wickham BR4
Embark on a delightful journey from Gatwick to West Wickham BR4, the epitome of style, punctuality, and reliability in London.Read More
Taxi Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 to KT12 Walton on Thames
Taxi Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 to KT12 Walton on Thames-This page is for the taxi information between Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 and KT12 Walton On ThamesRead More
Taxi from Gravesend da12 to Dover Port
Quick, economical pre-booking of for & 133 taxi ride from Gravesend da12 to Dover Port, 70 miles and 1 hour 35 minutesRead More
Taxi Transfer from RH8 Oxted to Heathrow Airport Terminal 3
Taxi Transfer from RH8 Oxted to Heathrow Airport Terminal 3-Taxi Transfer information between Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 and RH8 OxtedRead More
Taxi Transfer from WC1R Catton Street to Heathrow Airport terminal 3
Taxi Transfer from WC1R Catton Street to Heathrow Airport terminal 3-Taxi Transfer information between Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 and WC1R Catton StreetRead More
Taxi Gatwick Airport North Terminal to SL7 Marlow
Taxi Gatwick Airport North Terminal to SL7 Marlow-This page is for the taxi information between Gatwick Airport North Terminal and SL7 MarlowRead More
Hassle-Free Port Transfer to Charlton SE7 from Port of Portsmouth INT
Embark on a comfortable journey for top-notch transfers from the Port of Portsmouth INT to Charlton SE7. Pioneering taxi and port transfer services across the UK.Read More
Taxi Luton Airport to SE19 Crystal Palace
Taxi Luton Airport to SE19 Crystal Palace-This page is for the taxi information between Luton Airport and SE19 Crystal PalaceRead More
Taxi Transfer from EN3 Brimsdown to Gatwick airport south terminal
Taxi Transfer from EN3 Brimsdown to Gatwick airport south terminal-Taxi Transfer information between Gatwick Airport South Terminal and EN3 BrimsdownRead More
Premier Port Transfer from Southampton Port to New Barnet en4
Rely on for a seamless, comfortable, and reliable port transfer service from Southampton Port to New Barnet en4. Experience luxury taxi, minicab, and cab services across the UK.Read More
Taxi Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 to EC2M Moorgate
Taxi Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 to EC2M Moorgate-This page is for the taxi information between Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 and EC2M MoorgateRead More
Taxi from Stanmore ha7 to London City Airport
Quick, economical pre-booking of for & 62 taxi ride from Stanmore ha7 to London City Airport, 14 miles and 37 minutes.Read More
- Taxi Gatwick Airport South Terminal to SW1A Riding House Str
- Executive Taxi from Luton Airport to Natwest LONDON
- Taxi Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 to EC1N Old Street
- Taxi from Waterloo se1 to Gatwick Airport
- Taxi Transfer from W13 West Ealing to Heathrow Airport Termi
- Reliable Airport Transfer from Heathrow to St Paul-#039;s EC
- Taxi Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 to KT21 Ashtead
- Taxi from West Wickham br4 to Southampton Port
- Taxi Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 To cr8 Purley
- New Castle upon Tyne To London Minicab Transfer
- Taxi from Swanscombe da10 to Stansted Airport
- Taxi Transfer from RH14 Billingshurst to Heathrow Airport Te
- Taxi Transfer from SE6 Catford to Heathrow Airport Terminal
- Taxi Transfer UB11 Stockley Park to Heathrow Airport Termina
- Taxi Transfer from RH8 Oxted to Gatwick Airport
- taxi gatwick airport south terminal to tw11 teddington